One of the most popular resort destinations in Las Vegas, the MGM Grand offers amazing guest rooms, a state-of the art conference center, and a wide variety of dining and entertainment options. Only minutes from McCarren International Airport, this property provides the perfect location for the ultimate IT conference. Take advantage of the Early Bird offer* by registering for the conference and booking your stay through the Interchange reservation site by the March 27, 2020 deadline. Doing so could earn you a FREE hotel night* and a special gift. Book at the conference venue and enjoy these benefits:
- Discounted room rates available.
- Sunday – Thursday $122 + tax + $31 daily discounted resort fee
- Friday – Saturday $170 + tax + $31 daily resort fee
- Resort Fee includes:
- Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Fitness center access for guests 18+
- Grand Pool Complex and Wet Republic Day Club
- Grand Spa, Fitness Center and Salon/Barber Shop, offering a variety of treatments, along with sauna, steam room, indoor pool, and a fully equipped fitness center available for guests 7 days per week.
- More than a dozen on-site restaurants, food court, and multiple bars and lounges, including Hakkasan Night Club — home to some of the world’s most popular DJ’s
- KA Cirque du Soleil show, Top Golf and much more
Be sure to book your hotel room online through the Interchange reservation link provided in your registration confirmation email. Our special conference rate expires on March 31, 2020, based on availability, so reserve your room early.
*Early Bird Offer: A credit of $175 will be applied to attendee’s room folio at the MGM Grand if the attendee completes their paid conference registration and reserves a minimum of two (2) hotel nights, during the program dates, through the Interchange portal by the deadline of March 27, 2020, based on availability, so reserve your room early.