If we’re going to bring Interchange to one of the hottest cities in the country, it would only make sense to host it at one of the top resorts in Nashville – the Gaylord Opryland! Steeped in the tradition of Music City, USA, the Gaylord offers premiere meeting space, amazing dining and drinking experiences, a full-service spa and salon, well-equipped fitness center, shops, gardens and waterfalls – all under one roof. Ideally located steps away from the Grand Ole Opry and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Nashville, this is the perfect place to for Interchange 2019.
Experience all that Interchange AND the Gaylord Opryland have to offer with our discounted room rates and special promotions for conference attendees:
Interchange 2019 room rate: $189/night + tax and $20 daily resort fee
The daily resort fee includes the following:
- High speed in-room wireless internet access
- Fitness Center access
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Two bottles of water replenished in guest room daily
- Daily credit of $10 towards dry cleaning (not cumulative during stay)
- Gaylord Spring Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle service
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions (Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat, etc.)
- $10 discount on daily resort parking fee
The new SoundWaves upscale water experience, featuring 4 acres of combined indoor and outdoor water attractions, is scheduled to open on site in December 2018. Watch for additional special offers exclusively for Interchange participants coming soon!
Be sure to book your hotel room online through the reservation link provided in your Interchange registration confirmation email, as this is the only way to access our discounted room rate. This special conference rate expires on April 10, 2019, so reserve your room early to insure availability.