If we’re going to bring Interchange to one of the hottest cities in the country, it would only make sense to host it at one of the top resorts in Nashville – the Gaylord Opryland! Steeped in the tradition of Music City, USA, the Gaylord offers premiere meeting space, amazing dining and drinking experiences, a full-service spa and salon, well-equipped fitness center, shops, gardens and waterfalls – all under one roof. Ideally located steps away from the Grand Ole Opry and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Nashville, this is the perfect place to for Interchange 2019.
Experience all that Interchange AND the Gaylord Opryland have to offer with our discounted room rates and special promotions for conference attendees:
Interchange 2019 room rate: $189/night + tax and $20 daily resort fee – expired April 5, 2019.
The daily resort fee includes the following:
- High speed in-room wireless internet access
- Fitness Center access
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Two bottles of water replenished in guest room daily
- Daily credit of $10 towards dry cleaning (not cumulative during stay)
- Gaylord Spring Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle service
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby attractions (Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat, etc.)
- $10 discount on daily resort parking fee
The conference rate at the Gaylord Opryland Resort is no longer available and the hotel is currently sold out on some nights. Feel free to monitor room rates and availability on their booking site over the coming days, as this is subject to change without notice. You are also welcome to book at the Gaylord’s sister property, The Inn at Opryland, or check with other nearby hotels located within a mile of the resort, such as: Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland, Courtyard Nashville at Opryland or Residence Inn Nashville at Opryland. (Rooms at these properties are NOT part of the Interchange block, so prevailing rates and availability apply.)