How should I dress for the conference?
Business casual attire is the appropriate dress for all partner programs and the entire Interchange 2019 conference. Feel free to go a bit more “Nashville” at our Wednesday night conference party!
When and where do I register on-site?
Once you’ve arrived and checked into your hotel room, make your way to the Ivanti Registration Desk in the Delta Ballroom Lobby B on Level 2 to pick up your badge and conference materials. Please note that you will be required to show photo ID upon check in, and you should wear your badge at ALL Interchange functions, including evening events.
Partners arriving early for CTC Workshops can register on Saturday morning, from 7:30-9:30 am, in the Bayou Foyer on the Mezzanine Level, where these workshops will be held. Then all other attendees can register Sunday through Thursday and pick up their badges and visit with the Conference Services team to answer any questions you may have.
Interchange Registration & Conference Services (including Partner Programs):
- Sunday, April 28, 3:00 – 7:00 pm
- Monday, April 29, 7:30 – 9:00 am, 12:00 – 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 30, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 1, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Thursday, May 2, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
I’m signed up for Interchange hands-on labs, Partner Certification, and/or Advanced Technical Workshops — do I need to bring my own laptop?
You’ll be expected to bring your own laptop computer if you wish to engage in the hands-on portion of the Partner Certification Workshops and Advanced Technical Workshops, as well as Interchange Hands-on Labs. You’ll be leveraging the Interchange WiFi network and will be asked to log in to your assigned virtual Ivanti environment to perform hands-on exercises throughout each class. Lab attendees will have access to a Lab Guide for each session.
Sign Up NOW for Sessions & Be On Time
Reserve your seat in the breakout sessions and hands-on labs of most interest to you before they fill up. And make sure you are on time, as open seats will be made available for “stand-by” participants when the session begins.
Free WiFi will be provided in all areas of the Interchange conference space. To access the Interchange network, please note the login information below:
Interchange 2019 Mobile App
Download the Apple or Android versions of the Ivanti Interchange 2019 mobile app from their respective app stores (links below) to get the latest conference news, access to the session scheduler and maps, and plenty of other conference information in the palm of your hand. And don’t forget to play the mobile app game and photo challenge to enter our daily prize drawings for gift cards, as well as our Grand Prize Giveaway on Thursday!
Social Media/Mobile App Desk
Come visit us in the Interchange Solutions Center, near Registration to learn more about #interchange19 on social media and the annual #interchange19 Twitter Contest!
- Find out what you need to tweet in order to win great prizes.
- Pick up any prizes you have won (we will notify you via direct message on Twitter).
- See your #interchange19 social media posts on the monitor nearby.
If you have questions or need help with the mobile app, please stop by the mobile app help desk.
At the beginning of the year, Ivanti launched a global initiative to support the “5 for the Fight” organization to fund cancer research. Virtually everyone around the world has been touched by this terrible disease in some way, so now you have a chance to join in and support this worthy cause!
Join us in this great effort in these ways:
- Stop by the “5 for the Fight” station in the Interchange Solutions Center to pick up a free pin and snap a photo with the name of someone in your life affected by cancer.
- Donate directly to “5 for the Fight” by clicking the logo above or by clicking here. (Donations made from credit cards will be processed in US dollars)
- Complete the Interchange Conference Survey before you leave Nashville, and Ivanti will donate $5 to “5 for the Fight” on your behalf.
Thank you for joining Ivanti in this great fight!