Interchange Live!—See the Power of Unified IT in Action
Interchange 2019 is set to deliver another invigorating keynote experience where virtually anything can happen (and usually does). Join Ivanti Chief Marketing Officer Steve Morton for another round of lively interviews, demos, laughter, and surprises with Ivanti executives, partners, customers, industry analysts, and a very special closing guest speaker.
This year, Interchange Live! will feature:
- Ivanti CEO Steve Daly, who will share the latest on Ivanti’s vision for Unified IT, outline Ivanti’s ambitious cloud strategy, and discuss Ivanti’s approach for enabling and accelerating the transformation of your IT organisation.
- Ivanti CTO Tom Davis and VP of Product Management Duane Newman, who will showcase the latest advances in Ivanti’s expanding technology portfolio. This includes the progress and expansion of Ivanti Cloud, the potential of Real-time Incident Management, and the addition of new advanced automation and machine learning capabilities to the Ivanti portfolio.
- Partner and customer guests, who will play an even more central role in demos and discussions as they share their perspectives and experiences working with Ivanti to transform their IT organisations.
- Forrester Principal Analyst Martha Bennett, who will explore the profound impact of emerging technologies on the IT industry, including blockchain, business intelligence, analytics, artificial intelligence, and more.
- An inspiring, thought provoking closing address by Pablos Holman, a renowned hacker, inventor, entrepreneur
Don’t miss your chance to experience all this important content in a format that’s always fresh and never boring. Make sure you’re in your seat at least 15 minutes before each keynote begins on Tuesday and Wednesday for a chance to win an Oculus Go VR headset in our Early Bird raffles.
And finally, stick around for a chance to win our €2,500 Power Up Sports Vacation drawing. We’ll announce the finalists and watch them compete on stage for the Grand Prize right after Pablos Holman’s closing keynote.